- NGSS: 4, 5
- España: 3º, 5º Prim.
- Perú: 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 6º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Where Does Energy Live?Free
Learn more about energy sources
Everything that surrounds us needs more or less energy to operate. But all the electricity, fuel for transportation, gas for cooking ... where do they come from?? In this Learning Unit students learn about energy sources and discover their importance and relation with humans and the planet.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Explains the various sources of energy and their relationship with sustainability
- ntroduces concepts such as renewable and nonrenewable natural resources
- Teaches the principal stages in the production of energy: production, transport, storage, and consumption
- Reinforces the understanding of the forms of energy and their cycle of transformation
- Goes more deeply into the transformation of solar energy by way of various experiments
Experimenting with solar energy. Includes Lex Solar experiment.
Testing your knowledge.
Drag & drop. Producing or consuming? Find out. Includes Lex Solar activity.
Drag & drop. Identify these types of energy.
About energy and environment.
Diagram showing the cycle of energy.
Animation: the sources of energy.
Presentation of the Energy subject.
How much energy can you produce on your own?