- NGSS: 4, 5
- España: 4º, 5º Prim.
- Perú: 3º, 4º, 5º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º, 4º, 5º, 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 6º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Energy, the Engine of All ThingsPremium
What is energy?
In this Learning Unit students learn what the Scientific Method is and how it is used to obtain reliable answers. They learn which steps should be taken in order to solve problems and find solutions.
The related activities stimulate the student's manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Explains what energy is and develops the principle of the conservation of energy and its transformations
- Makes the students aware of the forms of energy: chemical, kinetic, power, light, sound, and thermal
- Introduces the basic units of energy and power
- Talks about the energy of foods and encourages the students to think about their own food
- Proposes experiments and games to go deeper into the transformation of energy
- Awakens interest in observation and experimentation
Class Activity. Includes a Lexsolar experiment.
Put the sequences in order. Includes a Lexsolar activity.
Drag & drop each type of energy in its appropriate place.
Test your knowledge.
About energy and environment.
Downloadable chart on the units of energy.
Video explaining what energy is and its transformations.
Presentation of the Energy subject.
Class Activity. Approach to energy in food.