- NGSS: 5, MS
- España: 5º , 6º Prim.
- Perú: 5º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 5º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
What Goes into MatterPremium
Atoms, molecules and chemical elements
In this Learning Unit we learn through Ben, a benzene molecule, that each type of atom is a chemical element and that chemical elements combine themselves to compose all things, even those not yet discovered!
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Through Ben, a benzene molecule, this unit...
- Helps the student understand the chemical elements by explaining the concepts of atoms and molecules
- Invites the class to play with the bioelements; the chemical elements of the human body
- Proposes experiments to discover chemical compounds and reactions
- Introduces chemical formulation by playing games
- Encourages interest in Chemistry, research, and experiments
Learn about bioelements! Drag & drop.
How much do you know?
Chemistry from A to Z.
About matter composition.
Presentation of character and subject.