- NGSS: 5, MS
- España: 3º, 6º Prim.
- Perú: 3º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º, 4º, 5º, 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 5º, 6º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
The Uses of WaterPremium
Access to water across the world
This Learning Unit explains the relationship between water, health, education, and human development. Through the lives of three children in three different continents students get to see other realities which enables them to understand how water disponibility affects humans everyday lives and determines individual and social well-being.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
With the help of Glub, a water molecule, this unit...
- Explains the relationship between water, health, education, and human development
- Discusses the differences that exist in the world in obtaining drinkable water and health
- Invites the students to think about cultural differences and the use / abuse of natural resources on the planet
- Makes the student aware of the importance that local action can have on global consequences
- Encourages education of values such as solidarity and ecology
How much do you know?
Three kids, three realities
Presentation of character and subject.