- NGSS: 5, MS
- España: 3º Prim.
- Perú: 3º Prim.
- Colombia: 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 4º, 5º, 6º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
The Magic of WaterFree
A journey in the water cycle
This Learning Unit explains the Water Cycle through the endless journey of water around the planet. It makes students understand that water is always traveling and transforming itself, makes them aware of the fact that only a very small part of the planet´s water is safe to drink and makes them understand that the water they drink today is the same that a dinosaur once drank.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
With the help of Glub, a water molecule, this unit...
- Discusses the composition and different states of water
- Explains concepts such as evaporation, condensation and precipitation that help us understand how the cycle of water works
- Shows how fresh and salt water is distributed on our planet
- Reinforces learning by proposing the construction of a water cycle
- Contibutes to our awareness about the worldwide shortage of water
Drag & drop.
How much do you know?
Where is the water?
Print with the stages of water cycle.
Explanation of how the water cycle works.
Presentation of character and subject.